Reservations and Payment
- A two-night minimum stay is required at Grandma Barnes Cabin except during major holidays where a 3-night minimum is required.
- Our scheduled rates are for occupancy by two persons. An additional charge of $25 per person per night will be added for each additional guest.
- To confirm a reservation Moondance Vacation Rentals LLC requires a nonrefundable deposit of $50 to be paid at the time the dates are secured. This deposit goes toward the reservation total.
- Moondance Vacation Rentals LLC will automatically charge the balance due to the original card on file 7 days prior to the check in date.
- Twelve percent (12%) tax is added to your entire reservation fee (7% Indiana sales tax plus 5% Brown County innkeeper's tax).
- Processing fee of three percent (3%).
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $75.
Cancellations and No-shows
- This reservation can be cancelled with no charge or penalty, except for the non-refundable deposit, a full 14 days prior to the scheduled check-in date (for example if your check-in day is the 25th you must notify us of your desire to cancel by no later than 3:00 p.m. on the 11th).
- Cancellations for any reason from 13 to 8 days prior to the scheduled check-in date will be charged for 1 day’s stay at the highest nightly rate quoted.
- Cancellations within 7 days or less of the scheduled arrival date will be charged the entire amount.
These limits are strictly enforced. All homes are limited to families, couples or adults 22 years of age or older. Exceeding the specified occupancy constitutes a breach in the lease agreement and will lead to termination without refund of rent and possible additional charges for cleaning and maintenance.
Check-out time is 11 am.Your cooperation in checking out promptly enables us to prepare the cabin for our next guests.
To ensure homes are well maintained, cleaning and cross-inspection will occur after each departure. Guests are asked to:
Failure to comply could result in a charge to Guest's credit card. Exit cleaning is automatically included in the flat rate paid by the guest.
- Pets may not be left unattended in those cabins unless they are crated. No exceptions will be made. Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- Additional fees may be charged to Guest's credit card to cover cost of cleaning, spraying, etc.
- Indiana laws with regard to service animals are followed.